In the spirit of the summer games, I plan to compete in the following events:
1. Go Back and Cite Your Sources!–Surely I can go for the gold in this one.
2. Back Up Your Data!–I have already done C, do I have to go back and do A & B to get the gold medal?
3. Organize Your Research!–I’ve already been working on this. If I can’t reach diamond level I’m going to be disappointed.
4. Write, Write, Write!–I’m not sure how far I can go in this one if I get the others done, but I’ll try at least get a silver medal.
5. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness!–I do this on an ongoing basis whenever I can so I won’t formally compete in this category. I’ll just keep on doing what I’ve been doing.