“Blow in my ear” Digital Image. Photographed August, 2010, Oklahoma City, OK. Privately held by Rick Cheek, Oklahoma City, OK, 2010.
Category Archives: Fancy
For those who never read the “About” pages, the title of my blog comes from the Keat’s poem, “Fancy”, not to be confused with the Bobbie Gentry song from the 60s. The context of the line is
- Oh, sweet Fancy! let her loose;
- Every thing is spoilt by use:
- Where’s the cheek that doth not fade,
- Too much gaz’d at? Where’s the maid
- Whose lip mature is ever new?
- Where’s the eye, however blue,
- Doth not weary? Where’s the face
- One would meet in every place?
- Where’s the voice, however soft,
- One would hear so very oft?
- The full text of the poem is easy to find.
John Keats 1795-1821